The Ryleys School is seeking to appoint a highly experienced and professional person to manage all aspects of marketing and communications in our thriving and expanding school.
The Ryleys School is a leading independent day school for children aged 1 years old to 11 years old in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
The successful candidate must have previous experience and a proven track record in a similar role within the education sector. They will also have excellent communication skills to be able to appeal to both the internal and external communities of parents to promote The Ryleys School in the wider community and uphold its excellent reputation as the first school of choice while also increasing retention and recruitment of pupils.
Candidates should possess the relevant marketing qualifications to support their application (degree level or equivalent). A high level of writing skills is essential, along with excellent IT skills and knowledge of all social media platforms and website management.
The role is full time and term time apart from a set number of days to be agreed and worked during the school holidays. Salary to be confirmed on application if invited to interview stage.
All applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
- Closing date for applications: 25th June
- Short-listing: week commencing 28th June
- Interviews: week commencing 5th July
- Offer of role: 9th July
- Start date: 1st September
Please send a covering letter and C.V. to Mrs Julia Langford, Head Teacher, [email protected]
The role comprises the following key areas:
Communications and Marketing Management
- Advertisements, press releases, the development of marketing and promotional material, including digital marketing
- Internal and external communications and PR, including the weekly newsletter
- Organising photography for promotional and marketing purposes
- Develop and implement a marketing plan
- Coordinating and promoting school events, both internal and external
- Manage content of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts
- Using Seesaw to drive content for social media
- Creating videos to circulate via social media
- Creating, managing and tracking Facebook adverts
- Managing the website content and updates, ensuring the website is always up to date and consistent with other communications
- Writing blogs and news articles
- Updating the website calendar