With new lockdown restrictions implemented in Cheshire East on Wednesday, 14th October, following the Prime Minister's announcement of a new three-tier lockdown system, an interactive map has been updated showing where the new coronavirus cases have been recorded.
The map, produced by Public Health England, shows which neighbourhoods have been worst affected by the virus during a 7 day period ending on October 9th.
The map breaks down areas by 'middle super output areas' and highlights which ones have seen more than two confirmed Covid-19 cases during the week.
The latest figures from Public Health England are:
• Alderley Edge and Chelford – 16 (60%)
• Handforth and Dean Row – 24 (118.2%)
• Mobberley, Plumley and High Legh – 29 (16%)
• Wilmslow Town – 19 (0%)
• Lacey Green and Wilmslow Park - 15 (25%)
• Fulshaw Park and Lindow - 13 (-13.33%)
• Prestbury and Adlington - 23 (228.6%)
* change from previous 7 day period.
During this seven day period, Cheshire East had 627 cases, which represents a 34% increase on the previous 7 days.