Preparations are well underway for a Love The Lane fun-packed family-friendly afternoon on Saturday 8th July.
A Midsummer Fete is being held at The Farmers Arms along Chapel Lane from 12 to 4.30pm with free entry.
Highlights of the day will include a BBQ, street food, over 20 local Artisan stalls, Prosecco, Pimm's and afternoon tea - with card and cash accepted.
Additionally, there will be entertainment throughout the afternoon which includes:
- Circus Fun
- Punch & Judy & Balloon Modelling
- Line dancing
- Local Magic Voices singing group
- Ken Wallace on his accordion.
- Gym challenges and children's yoga
- Love The Lane Fundraising tombola.
- Face painting and ice cream stall (located at the Green Room Theatre Open Day)
Funds raised will support the ongoing work of the Love the Lane community group.
Julie Dawn Potts Founder of Love the Lane said "I have a wonderful group of volunteers who have all worked tirelessly to bring what we hope will be a very enjoyable Midsummer afternoon. So come and support our lovely local community!"