PMA in Alderley Edge is looking for a part time experienced IT Systems Administrator. The hours are negotiable. Applicants must live within 30 minutes commute of Alderley Edge and have a minimum of 5 years systems administration experience. Salary from £20 per hour.
The PMA is a UK wide membership body servicing the health and social care sector.
The IT administrator will join and support our vibrant team providing the necessary expertise behind our systems.
The ideal candidate will have wide ranging experience of IT data and voice systems coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
Our systems that need supporting and administering include –
- MS Office 365 – both desktop and cloud
- MS SharePoint
- MS Teams and Teams-based cloud telephony
- Aptem Learner Management System
Typically, duties would include –
- Administration of SharePoint, including setting up new users, maintaining current users and removal of leavers.
- Updating and maintaining the SharePoint landing page.
- Setting up and maintaining distribution groups and shared mailboxes.
- Setting up and maintaining users, access rights and privileges, email accounts, multi-factor authentication.
- Managing and maintaining the MS Teams based telephony system.
- Setting up and maintaining One Drive.
- General IT support and administration.
- Maintain compliance with our Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
Free car parking
How to apply
In the first instance please send a brief personal summary and current resume by email to [email protected]
All job roles with PMA require you to:
Take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and of other persons who may be affected by his/her activities and where appropriate in accordance with the provisions of Health and Safety legislation.
To ensure that all Safeguarding, Prevent and EDI procedures are adhered to and relevant policies and guidelines are followed
PMA Recruit and Our Services
The PMA also offer training and development for the primary care workforce including e-learning, workshops, and apprenticeships. Our 360-recruitment service takes the hassle out of recruiting for your health care organisation. Please get in touch for more information
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01625 917563