The latest figures have been released that show which local areas have seen a rise and which have seen a drop in Covid-19 cases compared to the previous week.
The map, produced by Public Health England, has been updated to show where the new coronavirus cases have been recorded during the 7 day period ending February 3rd.
The map breaks down areas by 'middle super output areas' and shows that the infection rate has decreased significantly in Alderley Edge and Wilmslow Town but increased in other parts of Wilmslow and Handforth.
These latest figures from Public Health England show the number of cases during the 7 day period and the infection rate per 100,000 people.
• Alderley Edge and Chelford – 11 132.9 (-42.1%)
• Handforth and Dean Row – 19 174.8 (11.8%)
• Mobberley, Plumley and High Legh – 21 175.5 (-27.6%)
• Wilmslow Town – 8 114.1 (-38.5%)
• Lacey Green and Wilmslow Park - 13 196.9 (18.2%)
• Fulshaw Park and Lindow - 10 138.3 (100%)
• Prestbury and Adlington - 19 371.5 (90%)
% = change from previous 7 day period.
During this seven day period, Cheshire East had 706 cases, which represents an 8% decrease on the previous 7 days. The infection rate per 100,000 is 183.8.