Every child at The Ryleys School, benefits from small class sizes and the fantastic facilities that our school offers. In addition, pupils benefit from specialist teaching with an exceptional, experienced team of teachers. The core subjects of Maths and English are taught in detail by highly skilled teachers and pupils enjoy specialist teaching in Science, French, Music, PE and Art from dedicated subject matter experts.
This highly focused approach to delivering our curriculum ensures your child receives the very best teaching possible, in a wide range of subjects designed to inspire a lifelong love of learning.
In addition to the personal tours we offer to all prospective families, we are delighted to be holding a Reception Taster Day in January. Held during a normal school day, visitors will be provided the very unique opportunity to see a day in the life at The Ryleys School, a leading private school in Cheshire.
The Reception Taster Day includes:
- An opportunity for your child to spend time with our Reception teachers in our Reception classroom and playground
- A short presentation about The Ryleys School and our school ethos, curriculum and opportunities
- An opportunity to talk to Headteacher Mrs Langford, and other heads of departments about what we offer at The Ryleys School
- A tour of our school during normal class times to allow you to see our teaching in action
- View the departments and classrooms - including our state of the art science lab, stunning outdoor pool, music department, and art room
- Parents will also be able to talk to the teaching staff and pupils and discuss entry procedures with our Admissions team.
To book your attendance, please register here. https://www.theryleys.com/reception-taster-day
Reception 2024 places are limited and early application is advisable.