Great news Alderley Edge Foot Clinic is now fully open and taking appointments.
After the Initial lockdown announcement Alderley Edge Foot Clinic was only open for emergency appointments, we can now announce that we are open for all patients.
Now all appointments are available including; routine podiatry, lacuna method fungal nail treatment,verruca treatments, nail surgery and biomechanical assessments.
Along with the Government guidance we are also following the College of Podiatry guidelines, our Governing Body.
For our patients safety, we are now fully prepared with the correct PPE to see our patients in as safe as possible environment.
Due to the demand on PPE the price has had to increase slightly, please see price list for details.
THIS MEANS THAT :
- We will be wearing a face visor.
- We will be wearing a face mask.
- We will have single use aprons.
- We will wear single use gloves.
- We no longer accept cash - cards only, and preferably contactless - PayPal or bank transfer to reduce cross contamination.
- We will have safety gaps in-between every patient to prevent cross over in the waiting room.
- Plus time to disinfect the Clinic after each treatment.
- We will do a temperature check before your consultation starts.
- We ask you to wear a face covering during your appointment and put it on before you enter the clinic. Masks can be purchased at the clinic.
- We ask you to arrive on time for your appointment.
- We have a cough/sneeze screen for your additional protection.
Please can we ask all our customers not to attend:
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling generally unwell,
- Have a temperature, cough or loss of taste and smell.
- If you do have any of these symptoms please reschedule after 14 days or book one of our new video consultations.
AS WE CHANGE WITH THE TIMES
Our new video consultations are available to all patients, especially those who are shielding / self isolating or can't get to the clinic.
With these safety measures in place, we are here to help, hope to see you soon.
Alderley Edge Foot Clinic
16 George Street
01625 584 667
Follow us on