Firefighters rescue man from smoke-logged house

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 12.16.44

Firefighters were called to a house on Tudor Road in Wilmslow at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 15th January, following reports of smoke coming from the building.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the property which was smoke-logged and rescued a man. They gave first aid and handed him to paramedics who took him to hospital.

A spokesperson for Cheshire Fire and Rescue said "The smoke had come from unattended cooking and was dispersed with a large fan."

Crews remained on scene for over one hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Add Your Comment

Share what you think of this story. In order to post a comment click here to sign in or register to become a member (it's free and will only take one minute).