Early Years Practitioner Role (SEN)
Part-time: 8.30am-12pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday all year round.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding candidate who is highly motivated, committed and passionate about caring for young children. They should work well as part of a dedicated team and must be able to cope with the various demands of working in a busy, engaging, exciting and successful preparatory school.
The role is to work one to one with a child within our Early Years setting to deliver a bespoke intervention programme and support with the direction of the SENCO and SALT. The successful candidate will not be required to have experience in SEN but will show a passionate interest in the area.
Additional duties will include:
· Assisting and supporting the key worker in the delivery of learning activities
· Helping the pupil develop skills throughout the curriculum
· Organising resources required for support
· Helping with the care and support of the pupil individually and in groups
· Communicating effectively with staff and external agencies
· Working with key worker and SENCO in recording child's progress.
The Ryleys is a flourishing Preparatory School for girls and boys aged 1-11, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, with a friendly team of staff. The vast majority of our children, start in our Nursery class and then progress on into Pre-School and Pre-Reception before transitioning into our Reception class and beyond at The Ryleys.
Successful candidates will need to be qualified as NNEB, EYPS, Level 3 Nursery / Teaching Assistant or QTS and have the appropriate experience.
To apply please submit a letter of application and a completed application form before Friday 22nd November.
Email applications are acceptable. Visits to the school are welcomed. Application forms can be obtained from our website or by emailing email@example.com. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check.