Van fire spreads to nearby tree

Firefighters were called to a van fire just after 11 o'clock this morning (Saturday, 9th June) on Carnoustie Close, Wilmslow.

Upon arrival crews found a transit van was well alight on the driveway and the fire had spread to a nearby conifer tree.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reels to extinguish both fires.

The incident is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters were in attendance for around half an hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Add Your Comment

Share what you think of this story. In order to post a comment click here to sign in or register to become a member (it's free and will only take one minute).