Help your little one fall in love with books and reading by coming along to one of our award winning reading adventures. Bring a brilliant book to life with interactive story telling and exciting sensory activities, including messy play, carefully designed to support your baby's development. Over the years these classes have been tried and tested by literally 1000s of tiny happy customers!!
Why become an Adventure Baby?
- Create a positive association with books and reading
- Develop communication skills such as listening and vocabulary
- Encourage imagination, creativity and a curious, enquiring mind
- Promote social development and thinking skills
- Support physical development such as fine and gross motor skills
- Develop all of baby's senses creating and strengthening brain connections
All activities are linked to the Early Years and Foundation Stage curriculum so you can be assured that they meet the developmental needs of your baby or toddler.
Why become an Adventure Mama?
- Be proactive about your baby's development
- Meet other new mums with babies at a similar stage to yours
- Gain fresh ideas for at-home activities
- Have great fun and take loads of cute photos
- Enjoy messy play without any of the clean up
Don't just take my word for it though, local super mum Coleen Rooney is a big fan;
''My son has been going to Adventure Babies for 6 months now & absolutely loves it. He gets so much fun & stimulation from the stories, sensory bags & messy play activities & it has also helped to developed his love of books.
I really like that this class offers the right balance of structure (sharing a book for the 1st half) and independent play/thinking (the messy play 2nd half) & that, along with Elli's well thought out themes & clear love of her work, makes for a fantastic experience that any baby & their adult can do together. Would definitely recommend.''
You can even come and have a free trial!
Alderley Edge classes are on Friday mornings at the Scout Hut on Talbot Road. Places are limited so don't delay; get in touch today! Visit Adventure Babies at www.adventurebabies.co.uk.