To be held at 6.45pm at United Reformed Church Meeting Rooms
The press and members of the public are welcome to attend.
• To receive apologies for absence.
• To note declarations of Members Interests and if appropriate any member requests for Dispensation under section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
• To approve and authorise the signing of the minutes of the meeting dated 20.1.20.
• Public Participation – A period of not more than ten minutes will be made available for members of the public to ask questions or submit comments.
• To consider the purchase of two cigarette butt bins to sit beneath the Gumdrop receptacles.
• To consider the purchase of noticeboards for Colshaw and Chapel Lane and if so to make appropriate recommendations to the Town Council.
• To note zero cost amendments to the town centre CCTV system.
• To consider whether to deliver a Cinema on the Carrs event in 2020.
• To consider income and expenditure to date.
• To discuss priorities for the Handyman.
• Date of next meeting