Featured Event - Talent HR and Recruitment are delivering Mental Health First Aid training across Cheshire and Manchester and have a number of places remaining on their open courses in Wilmslow and Manchester. Attendees will be taught by a MHFA England qualified instructor and will learn how to support and understand the following;
• Mental Health First Aid, mental health, and depression
• Depression (cont.) and suicidal crisis
• Anxiety, personality disorders, eating disorders and self harm
• Psychosis, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
More specifically attendees will leave the 2 day course being able to:
• Spot the early signs of a mental health issue
• Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
• Provide help on a first aid basis
• Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
• Help stop a mental health issue from getting worse
• Help someone recover faster
• Guide someone towards the right support
• Reduce the stigma of mental health issues.
The sessions will be a mix of presentations, discussions, and group work activities. We will provide a safe learning environment and are trained to support you throughout the whole course. Everyone who attends the course will receive a copy of the MHFA manual and workbook, which are both excellent support resources. When you have completed the course you will receive a certificate to confirm that you are a trained Mental Health First Aider.
To book, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or call the team on 01625 402118. If you are an organisation keen to have a number of Mental Health First Aiders trained, please contact email@example.com for details on in-house courses.
This course will be held in central Manchester. Cost is £350 per person for local businesses (for full two days) inc. all materials and certificate. Discounts are available for multiple bookings.