If its corns, calluses, hard brittle nails you are finding hard to tackle. Then leave it to the professionals. We treat all skin and nail conditions. As Podiatrists we can advise/recommend or prescribe the best form of treatment needed.
The face of Podiatry is changing all the time and with twenty years of experience we pride ourselves in the quality of care we provide. We are specialists in Biomechanics the technique in assessing people's gait and prescribing bespoke orthotics. Using new and innovative skills and techniques like Falknor's Needling and Lacuna fungal nail fenestration we are at the cutting edge of Podiatry.
We are registered with the HCPC and with the ICO data protection
Treatments we offer:
- General Foot Care
- Diabetic Checks
- Nail Surgery
- Verruca treatments from chemical to Falknor's Needling
- Lacuna fungal nail fenestration
- Muscular Skeletal Biomechanics
- Bespoke Orthotic Prescription
- Advice on exercises and Strapping
- Prescription Medication relating to foot infections
- Vascular/Neurological Assessment
Keeping our patients safe is paramount during this pandemic we are following Government guidance and also following the College of Podiatry guidelines who are our Governing Body. We have implemented PPE to see our patients in as safe as possible environment.